Accreditations: HQAA (Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation)
- Phone: 304-723-6331
- Fax: 304-723-1131
- Monday-Friday: 8:30a.m. - 6p.m.
- Saturday: 9a.m. - 3p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
We're proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just prompt filling of prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to our pharmacy, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist - one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
Tri-State Pharmacy was founded in 2006 in Weirton, WV. With our personalized service and dedicated staff, you're treated like a member of our family.
Tri State Pharmacy employs several Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. Our goal is to keep your wait and out of pocket costs at a minimum.
- Prescription Refills and Transfers
- Home Delivery
- Medication Adherence
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Flu Shots & Immunizations (Flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccinations)
- Med Synchronization
- Medication Therapy Management Services
- Mail Delivery
- Long Term Care Services
- Private Consultation
- Travel Vaccinations
Over The Counter
- Pain Medication
- Cold & Allergy Meds
- Oral Health Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- First Aid Items
- Contraceptive Aids
- Infant Care
- Shower and Bath Items
Cards & Gifts
Medication Disposal Program
Return unused or expired medications for proper disposal to Follansbee Pharmacy, Tri-State Pharmacy and Value Leader Pharmacy. We participate in NCPA's Prescription Disposal Program. To learn more, visit www.disposemymeds.org.
Medicare Part D
- 2. Bring the form to the Tristate Medical Group Pharmacy of our choice.
- 3. Our Part D experts will prepare a report comparing the three best Part D plans for you based on the pharmacy you choose and the medications you take.
- 4. Our pharmacists will help you sign up for the plan that is best for you.
Meet Your Pharmacists
- Doctor of Pharmacy, WVU School of Pharmacy
- Original owner of Tri-State Medical Group along with his wife since 1996
- Resides in Weirton, WV with his lovely wife Sue (also a WVU School of Pharmacy graduate)
- Believes all the successes of the group are a direct result of all the team members:
“We have great people working in all locations all the time. We are blessed with the hardest working team members in the country,”
- West Virginia School of Pharmacy Graduate
- Pharmacist-in-Charge at Tristate Pharmacy
- Tri-State Medical Group Staff member for over 10 years
- Married to her husband Brian and they have three energetic boys, Anthony, Dominic, and Luca. Her fourth child is their Dog-Maxx
- West Virginia University School of Pharmacy Graduate
- Happily married and is a lifelong resident of the tristate area
- Began with Tri-State Medical Group as a pharmacy intern at Follansbee Pharmacy
- Full-time Tri-State Medical Group staff member since October 2013
Joshua C Benton
- Ohio Northern University-Raabe School of Pharmacy Graduate
- Husband to Christiane (also a team member at Tri-State Medical Group) and they have a handsome young son named Jacob
- Started at TSMG in 2005 as an intern and began as a pharmacist in August 2008
- WVU School of Pharmacy Graduate
- Husband to his wonderful wife, Leslie
- Tri-State Medical Group staff member for over 7 years
- In charge of the Long Term Care division
- Recognized leader in pharmacy consulting